Pineapple Banana Split Crisp Recipe
When I came up with this fruit combination, it reminded me of a banana split. I added the chocolate chips and ice cream to make it complete. I love that this is so quick to prepare. —Connie Reed, Bourbonnais, Illinois
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 small firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 envelope instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, banana and raspberries. Transfer to a lightly greased 2-cup baking dish. In a small bowl, combine oatmeal and chocolate chips. Sprinkle over fruit; drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 386 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 7g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Pineapple Banana Split Crisp
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC