Pineapple Banana Split Crisp
When I came up with this fruit combination, it reminded me of a banana split. I added the chocolate chips and ice cream to make it complete. I love that this is so quick to prepare. —Connie Reed, Bourbonnais, Illinois
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 small firm banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 envelope instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, banana and raspberries.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 2-cup baking dish. In a small bowl,
- combine oatmeal and chocolate chips. Sprinkle over fruit; drizzle
- with butter. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden
- brown. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without ice cream) equals 386 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 4 g protein.