- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup mashed banana (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the egg, oil, sugar, banana and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pineapple and nuts.
- Pour into two greased and floured 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 mini loaves.
Reviews for Pineapple Banana Bread with Walnuts
Sort By :
"Delicious! I used fat free Greek yogurt instead of oil, cut the sugar a bit, and added some chia seeds. 1 1/2 recipes made 16 muffins, which baked in 18 minutes. Definitely worth making again."
"This bread sure looks moist and yummy! Plan to make soon!!"
"I followed the recipe exactly. Talk about moist and yummy. These are it. I cooked mine in a 12 cupcake pan for 20 min. They came out perfectly. SJS9"
"Wow! I added 1/4 c. coconut to the batter at the end...It is simply fabulous. Came out nice and fluffy. This was eaten within 24 hours..."
"I doubled this recipe and it was moist and delicious! Made for the gang at work and it was a huge success. Planning on making smaller loaves and wrapping them with a bow and give them out for Xmas."