Pineapple Banana Bread Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup mashed banana (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the egg, oil, sugar, banana and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pineapple and nuts.
- Pour into two greased and floured 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 mini loaves.
Reviews for Pineapple Banana Bread(11)
Sort By :
This bread sure looks moist and yummy! Plan to make soon!!
I followed the recipe exactly. Talk about moist and yummy. These are it. I cooked mine in a 12 cupcake pan for 20 min. They came out perfectly. SJS9
Wow! I added 1/4 c. coconut to the batter at the end...It is simply fabulous. Came out nice and fluffy. This was eaten within 24 hours...
I doubled this recipe and it was moist and delicious! Made for the gang at work and it was a huge success. Planning on making smaller loaves and wrapping them with a bow and give them out for Xmas.
As Rachel Ray would say, it's "Yum-o!" Plus, it's so easy.