Pineapple Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4 to 5 medium)
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and vanilla; add pineapple and bananas. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Reviews for Pineapple Banana Bread(22)
Sort By :
My family really loved this bread! We didn't have crushed pineapples, so I just drained some pineapple chunks and blended them - it worked great!
This was good, but not worth ditching my longtime banana bread recipe. I tried it because I thought the pineapple would add some flavor to plain old banana bread, but it just made the slices more chewy, and not in a good way. I kept feeling like shreds of pineapple were getting stuck in my teeth.
Delicious, so moist and flavorful, everyone loved it. Next time I'm going to try replacing some of the oil with applesauce. I made a large loaf and 2 very small loaves. Wonderful!
This is the best banana bread I have ever had! It was a hit with everyone. I only used 3 bananas, 2 eggs and doubled the pineapple and I added about 3/4 c of chopped walnuts. It was delicious & moist. This will definitely be my go to recipe for banana bread! I like the nutrition label, too. Only 1 g of saturated fat. 191 calories. You gotta love that!
Delicious, moist, very flavorful! I will be making this for gifts around the holidays!