Pineapple Baked Beans Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Baked Beans
Sort By :
The kids love it and it's quickie...will definitely repeat!
Excellent flavor! I made it without mushrooms because I was out of them, and cooked it on the stove for 1/2 hour to be sure the onions and green pepper were well done. A definite keeper!
Made this recipe and everyone loved it!
Overall it was a pretty good recipe, possibly a little too sweet for some.
I made this for a football tailgate party and it was loved by all. Very easy to prepare and a nice twist on traditional baked beans.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Bean Recipes >
- Bean Recipes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >