Pineapple Baked Beans Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Baked Beans
Sort By :
"The kids love it and it's quickie...will definitely repeat!"
"Made this recipe and everyone loved it!"
"Overall it was a pretty good recipe, possibly a little too sweet for some."
"I made this for a football tailgate party and it was loved by all. Very easy to prepare and a nice twist on traditional baked beans."