Pineapple Bacon Pizza
Eating pizza is fun, but making it with your favorite ingredients is even betterespecially when you can do it in 30 minutes or less! Just ask Amanda Hoffman of Worthington, Minnesota. "One weekend, when I was home from college, I made this for my family and they absolutely loved it. It's equally good with chicken instead of bacon."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (7 ounces) sliced Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Top with sauce,
- pineapple, nuts, bacon and cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-12 minutes
- or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 335 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 950 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.