Eating pizza is fun, but making it with your favorite ingredients is even better—especially when you can do it in 30 minutes or less! Just ask Amanda Hoffman of Worthington, Minnesota. "One weekend, when I was home from college, I made this for my family and they absolutely loved it. It's equally good with chicken instead of bacon."
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (7 ounces) sliced Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Top with sauce, pineapple, nuts, bacon and cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Bacon Pizza in Light & Tasty February/March 2005, p6
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pineapple Bacon Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review