Pineapple-Bacon Baked Beans Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot with butter.
- 2. Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
2/3 cup: 340 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 1078mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 9g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple-Bacon Baked Beans
"This is delicious and sweet. The perfect summer side dish"