Pineapple-Bacon Baked Beans
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a
- greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot with
- Cover and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 340 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 1,078 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 11 g protein.