- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 medium apple, chopped
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Serve with greens. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pineapple-Apple Chicken Salad
"Yum! Excellent, I also seasoned the chicken before I grilled it and mixed with butter lettuce. I will make it again...Thanks."
"I have not used curry powder very much but it was a pleasant surprise in this salad. Perfect lunch salad, this will be on my rotation for sure!"