This just might be the fastest chicken salad recipe ever! The fruit gives a sweet touch, the almonds a nice crunch, and the curry adds depth and color. —Priscilla Cote, New Hartford, New York
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 medium apple, chopped
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Serve with greens. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Apple Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2011, p56
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pineapple-Apple Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review