This just might be the fastest chicken salad recipe ever! The fruit gives a sweet touch, the almonds a nice crunch, and the curry adds depth and color. —Priscilla Cote, New Hartford, New York
Recommended: 99 of Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Ideas
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 medium apple, chopped
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Serve with greens. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Apple Chicken Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2011, p56
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pineapple-Apple Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2012
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2011
"Yum! Excellent, I also seasoned the chicken before I grilled it and mixed with butter lettuce. I will make it again...Thanks."