Pine Nut Salad Dressing
This dressing adds a special touch to your salad with crunchy pine nuts and the bright flavors of cranberry and balsamic vinegar. “This low calorie dressing tastes great," writes Renee Dwyer of Kenosha, Wisconsin.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients; shake
- well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 56 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.