- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; set aside.
- Place the bread crumbs, cheese, pine nuts, garlic, rosemary, Italian
- seasoning and salt in a food processor; cover and process until
- blended. Transfer to a shallow bowl. Place egg in another shallow
- bowl. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter and oil. Transfer to a
- greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for
- 10-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- In a small saucepan, combine the wine, shallots, vinegar, lemon
- juice, garlic and salt. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is
- reduced by three-fourths.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in cream. Gradually whisk in butter, 1
- tablespoon at a time, allowing butter to melt between additions.
- Remove from the heat; stir in rosemary. Drizzle over chicken and
- sprinkle with pine nuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 1/3 cup sauce and 1 tablespoon nuts equals 613 calories, 50 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 228 mg cholesterol, 490 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now