- and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add 1/2
- cup pine nuts. Stir in buttermilk just until moistened.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto simmering raspberry sauce. Cover and
- simmer for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a dumpling
- comes out clean (do not lift the cover while simmering). Discard
- cinnamon stick.
- Sprinkle servings with remaining pine nuts. Serve warm. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 366 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 7 g protein.