- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 cups chopped pine nuts or almonds
- 1/3 cup butter
- Place flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Beat eggs in another shallow bowl. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Coat with flour mixture; dip into eggs. Pat the nuts firmly onto both sides of chicken.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned and juices run clear. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Pine Nut Chicken in Country Woman November/December 1997, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pine Nut Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >