- thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage). Remove from the heat;
- stir in pine nuts and vanilla. Spread evenly over crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Place pan on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle the top with coarse salt if desired. Cool completely. Cut
- into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar (calculated without coarse salt) equals 167 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.