Pina Coladas Recipe
A velvety smooth texture and taste of the tropics is what this Pina Colada delivers. This easy-to-make drink can be mixed and chilled ahead of time. When ready to serve, just blend for a creamy and delicious beverage.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1-1/2 cups light rum
- 5 cups crushed ice
- Pineapple wedges
- 1. In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, cream of coconut and rum. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. For each serving, place a generous cup of rum mixture and 1 cup ice in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a chilled hurricane or highball glass.
- 3. To garnish each serving, cut a 1-in. slit into the tip of a pineapple wedge; position wedge on rim of glass. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/2 cups equals 561 calories, 15 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC