Pina Coladas Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1-1/2 cups light rum
- 5 cups crushed ice
- Pineapple wedges
- 1. In a 2-qt. pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, cream of coconut and rum. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. For each serving, place a generous cup of rum mixture and 1 cup ice in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a chilled hurricane or highball glass.
- 3. To garnish each serving, cut a 1-in. slit into the tip of a pineapple wedge; position wedge on rim of glass. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 561 calories, 15g fat (12g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (68g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Pina Coladas
"I love this recipe. have used it many times during the holidays and parties. you can cut down the rum if you want, but I love the freshness of this drink."
"<p>Not what I expected. Not sweet enough and way too much rum and that was using 1/2 of what was called for! Texture is what saved this one. Now how to fix this so I can drink it???</p> NOTE: I added to 2 cups base and 2 cups ice, 4 generous scoops vanilla ice cream and about 2 tbsp sugar. Now it's decent. Will keep tweaking this one until I get the Jamaican Pina Colada I'm looking for!"