Pina Colada Slush Recipe
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 6 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple juice, water, pina colada mix, lime juice and soft drink mix; stir until drink mix is dissolved. Transfer to a 2-qt. freezer container. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. For each serving, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Pina Colada Slush
Sort By :
"I buy crystal light in the packets that make up a gallon at a time. Can anyone tell me how many teaspoons are in one of those packets. I like the idea of storing it in a gallon zip top bags in the freezer."
"Very good and refreshing. Rather than freezing in a large container, I pour this into ice cube trays, then bag the frozen cubes. To serve, I add cubes to a glass, let them get a little slushy, then add soda."
"don't know what a tub is of lemonade is, how big, what size?"
"This was great. I made it for my teenage niece and her friends. I garnished with pineapple chunks and umbrellas. They loved it!"
"This is very refreshing. I first mixed the slush with diet lemon-lime cola. While good, this was too sweet for me. The next time I mixed it with plain sparkling water. Delicious! I also tried mixing it with almond milk, adding a dash of vanilla. This, too, was quite good. Somewhat like sherbet. But my favorite mixture is slush mix with sparkling water."