Betty May of Topeka, Kansas shares her recipe for a “dessert that is so simple but chock-full of refreshing pineapple and coconut flavor. A nice light treat after a big meal with make-ahead convenience for busy hostesses.” —
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 8 maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, whipped topping and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Stir in the pineapple and extract.
- Spoon 3/4 cup pudding mixture into eight dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1-1/2 teaspoons coconut and top each with a cherry. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pina Colada Pudding Cups in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p17
Reviews for Pina Colada Pudding Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review