Pina Colada Pudding Cups Recipe
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 8 maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, whipped topping and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Stir in the pineapple and extract.
- Spoon 3/4 cup pudding mixture into eight dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1-1/2 teaspoons coconut and top each with a cherry. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pina Colada Pudding Cups
Sort By :
creamy and not overly sweet
The only change I made was to cut the recipe in- half. It is so good!!! This is a definite keeper for us. Be sure and give it a try.
I used white chocolate sugar free instant pudding. Everything else I did exactly as the recipe states. My husband said the only thing wrong with the recipe was that it didn't make enough. He is ready for me to make more. My son usually doesn't like coconut but decided to try it and he loved the toasted coconut. This is definitely a recipe I will keep and make again and again.
So light and refreshing. I made it exactly as the recipe indicates and wouldn't change a thing.