- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- In a serving bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the pina colada mix, sugar, juice and extracts until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Pina Colada Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"I thought this was a bit too sweet and the Pina Colada tasted fake. Since it was so sweet already I didn't add the extra sugar. My guests enjoyed it though. Maybe it is better when it sets as I see someone said in their review."
"Great idea using the pina colada mix! Going to try this this weekend!!"
"I found that there was enough syrup to allow me to double the fruit. Also, blueberries weren't in season so I substituted blackberries that were this weeks grocery special. Would be great with either fruit."
"Even better the second day"
"This was a hit"