- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- In a serving bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the pina colada mix, sugar, juice and extracts until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Pina Colada Fruit Salad
Sort By :
I thought this was a bit too sweet and the Pina Colada tasted fake. Since it was so sweet already I didn't add the extra sugar. My guests enjoyed it though. Maybe it is better when it sets as I see someone said in their review.
Great idea using the pina colada mix! Going to try this this weekend!!
I found that there was enough syrup to allow me to double the fruit. Also, blueberries weren't in season so I substituted blackberries that were this weeks grocery special. Would be great with either fruit.
Even better the second day
This was a hit