- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- In a serving bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the pina colada mix, sugar, juice and extracts until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Pina Colada Fruit Salad
"i used fresh pineapple chunks and 1/2 can of the pc mix and 1/2 the sugar as well - mixed it all up and let it chill overnite in the fridge... so much better the next day - I served it over angel or plane pound cake and cool whip - so yum! next time I make this will add some mango!"
"Sounds great - Looking at the picture - what are the greens I see?"
"Needs a splash of rum"
"Made this for the fourth, it was a big hit. Thank's for the recipe. LeeAnn Treacher Elkhart,In"
"Too much liquid for the amount of ingredients. Second time I made it, I eliminated the pina colada mix and orange juice. I did add an apple, banana, cantaloupe and sprinkled lime juice over the salad with a sprinkle of kosher salt. It worked for us. Next day the juices from the fruit came out and was just as good. The lime juice helped the apples and bananas from turning brown. I guess it's a completely different recipe."