Pina Colada Fruit Salad
Give friends a taste of the tropics on warm summer days with this refreshing fruit blend. For a little extra punch, you might add a splash of coconut rum. Carol Farnsworth - Greenwood, Indiana
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- In a serving bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small
- bowl, whisk the pina colada mix, sugar, juice and extracts until
- sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit; toss to coat. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 196 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.