- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
- In a serving bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the pina colada mix, sugar, juice and extracts until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Pina Colada Fruit Salad
"I used fresh pineapple chunks, 9 oz. Pina Colada mix and 4 oz. Coconut Rum. I added no juice. It has a great flavor. We made a meal of just the fruit. Thank you."
"i used fresh pineapple chunks and 1/2 can of the pc mix and 1/2 the sugar as well - mixed it all up and let it chill overnite in the fridge... so much better the next day - I served it over angel or plane pound cake and cool whip - so yum! next time I make this will add some mango!"
"Sounds great - Looking at the picture - what are the greens I see?"
"Needs a splash of rum"
"Made this for the fourth, it was a big hit. Thank's for the recipe. LeeAnn Treacher Elkhart,In"