Pina Colada Fruit Dip
A taste of the tropics will be welcomed by your holiday guests. The cool and creamy dip can be served as an appetizer or a dessert.
—Shelly Fisher, Hermiston, Oregon
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit or cubed pound cake
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until
- fluffy. Fold in pineapple and coconut. Cover and chill until
- serving. Serve with fruit or pound cake. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without fruit and cake) equals 186 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.