Pina Colada Fruit Dip Recipe
A taste of the tropics will be welcomed by your holiday guests. The cool and creamy dip can be served as an appetizer or a dessert. —Shelly Fisher, Hermiston, Oregon
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit or cubed pound cake
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until fluffy. Fold in pineapple and coconut. Cover and chill until serving. Serve with fruit or pound cake. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without fruit and cake) equals 186 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC