- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water, eggs and rum; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes. Stir in pineapple. Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 cup confectioners' sugar and pineapple juice; brush over warm cake. Cool cake completely.
- In another bowl, mix cream of coconut, rum and remaining confectioners' sugar; drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pina Colada Bundt Cake
"We LOVE this cake!! It is moist and delicious. The only problem I have is that it crumbles when I cut it -- but, not because it is dry -- maybe because of the pineapple? Does anyone else have this problem?"
"This is the most moist and delicious cake I have ever made. I made it for a Christmas get together with friends and it was a huge hit. I will definitely make this again."
"Whole family loved it and especially raved about how moist it was."
"****1/2 Stars. Tasted Good. I was wondering if they used dark Rum? I used Bacardi White. Could not find the brand of Cream of Coconut but local liquor store had COCO REAL. Had some problem with getting crushed pineapple disbursed evenly. Otherwise a beautiful cake."