Pimiento Potato Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, pimientos, chives and parsley. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss. Chill. Yield: 8 servings.
One 1/2-cup serving (prepared with low-fat yogurt and fat-free mayonnaise and without salt) equals 92 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.