Pimiento Potato Salad for 2 Recipe
"If you're looking for an easy way to prepare potato salad that doesn't serve a crowd, try this delicious recipe," suggests Nancy Zimmerman of Cape May Court House, New Jersey.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1. In a bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, celery, onion, pimientos, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until smooth. Add potatoes and bacon; stir to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 573 calories, 46 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 1,202 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Pimiento Potato Salad for 2
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC