Pimiento Potato Salad Recipe
I experimented with ingredients to come up with this creamy, tasty potato salad. Our children even like it, and that's a big step for them.
- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, pimientos, chives and parsley. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes; toss. Chill. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pimiento Potato Salad in Country Extra March 1997, p51
Reviews for Pimiento Potato Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review