Pimiento-Olive Cheese Log
Pimientos give great color to this soft-textured cheese log. I make it for many occasions throughout the year.
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ripe olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the next
- nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Shape into a log. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 83 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.