Pimiento-Olive Cheese Log Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ripe olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the next nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape into a log. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 83 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Pimiento-Olive Cheese Log
"This was great, but next time I'm going to add some chopped green olives. (red and green for xmas)"
"yummy, this is one of my fav's at Christmas"