Pimientos give great color to this soft-textured cheese log. I make it for many occasions throughout the year.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ripe olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the next nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape into a log. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Pimiento-Olive Cheese Log in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p37
Reviews for Pimiento-Olive Cheese Log
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2013
"This was great, but next time I'm going to add some chopped green olives. (red and green for xmas)"
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2010
"yummy, this is one of my fav's at christmas"