- 3 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke bottoms, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cooked bacon strips, chopped, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Cut a thin layer from bottom of artichokes to level if necessary. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, pimientos, mayonnaise, half of the bacon, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each artichoke; top with remaining bacon. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pimiento Cheese-Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p20
Reviews for Pimiento Cheese-Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2014
"I really enjoyed this recipe. I have pretty much only eaten artichokes in dips before, but serving them this way was really fun."