When your friends take a look at this vibrant appetizer, they'll know they're at a party. There's nothing better than nibbling on one of these comforting snacks while watching fall football. They are cheesy, bacony, and superb.—Elizabeth Bennett, Mill Creek, Washington
- 3 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke bottoms, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cooked bacon strips, chopped, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Cut a thin layer from bottom of artichokes to level if necessary. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, pimientos, mayonnaise, half of the bacon, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each artichoke; top with remaining bacon. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pimiento Cheese-Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p20
Reviews for Pimiento Cheese-Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review