Pimiento Cheese Spread
I like to keep this simply delicious spread in the refrigerator so my family can spread some on crackers or bread anytime they need a little snack.—Tammy Moore-Worthington, Aretesia, New Mexico
16 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Spread on rolls or
- crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 71 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now