I like to keep this simply delicious spread in the refrigerator so my family can spread some on crackers or bread anytime they need a little snack.—Tammy Moore-Worthington, Aretesia, New Mexico
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Spread on rolls or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Pimiento Cheese Spread in Taste of Home October/November 1994, p54
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pimiento Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review