Pimiento Cheese Spread
A classic Southern comfort food, Pimiento Cheese Spread, is used as an appetizer with crackers, corn chips or celery. It is also smeared between two slices of white bread for sandwiches and as a topping for hamburgers and hot dogs.Eileen Balmer, South Bend, Indiana
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, pimientos and mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/4
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 116 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.