- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Spread on rolls or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Pimiento Cheese Spread in Taste of Home October/November 1994, p54
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pimiento Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2011
Easy to make and tastes pretty much like the spread in the deli.
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2010
Love, love, love this recipe. If I really want it to spark, I add some chopped jalapeno.