- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, undrained
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Spread on rolls or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pimiento Cheese Spread
"I used grapeseed oil vegenaise, did not add the green chilis and my 5 year old grandson loved it, and so did the granddad! Will definitely keep this recipe to make again and again."
"easy to make and tastes pretty much like the spread in the deli."
"Love, love, love this recipe. If I really want it to spark, I add some chopped jalapeno."