- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 jars (4 ounces each) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (about 4 cups)
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, pimientos, mayonnaise and onion until blended. Stir in cheddar cheese. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 32 servings (2 tablespoons each).
Originally published as Pimento Cheddar Spread in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p85
Reviews for Pimiento Cheddar Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review