Pimiento Brussels Sprouts Recipe
“This is very pretty on a Christmas dinner table.” Tarragon and vinegar spruce up quick and easy brussels sprouts, and pimientos give them a perfect splash of color. Carolyn Haves - Johnston City, Illinois
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1. Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid; keep sprouts warm.
- 2. In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the vinegar, tarragon, salt and reserved cooking liquid. Pour over sprouts and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pimientos. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 88 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pimiento Brussels Sprouts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC