“This is very pretty on a Christmas dinner table.” Tarragon and vinegar spruce up quick and easy brussels sprouts, and pimientos give them a perfect splash of color. Carolyn Haves - Johnston City, Illinois
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid; keep sprouts warm.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the vinegar, tarragon, salt and reserved cooking liquid. Pour over sprouts and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pimientos. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pimiento Brussels Sprouts in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p45
Reviews for Pimiento Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review