- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Cook brussels sprouts according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid; keep sprouts warm.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the vinegar, tarragon, salt and reserved cooking liquid. Pour over sprouts and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pimientos. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pimiento Brussels Sprouts
Sort By :
I learned a long time ago from my grandmother to never, ever, boil Brussels Sprouts because it gives them a bitter taste. Put a cross in the botom to allow flavors to get to the center of the sprout and then steam them till tender then finish the recipe. I also used fresh sprouts in this recipe because they were in season but I've used frozen sprouts before and gotten almost the same taste in other recipes.
I also added and melted some Cheddar Cheese to this recipe . DELICIOUS