Pimiento & Cheese Deviled Eggs
Don't know what to do with your leftover Easter eggs? These crowd-pleasing
beauties are the answer! They're ideal for a platter at a picnic or potluck. —Linda Foreman, Locust Grove, Oklahoma
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons diced pimientos, divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a
- small bowl, mash yolks. Add the cheese, mayonnaise, 3 teaspoons
- pimientos, mustard, onion, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff
- or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with remaining pimientos.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed egg half equals 66 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.