Pimiento & Cheese Deviled Eggs Recipe
Don't know what to do with your leftover Easter eggs? These crowd-pleasing beauties are the answer! They're ideal for a platter at a picnic or potluck. —Linda Foreman, Locust Grove, Oklahoma
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons diced pimientos, divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the cheese, mayonnaise, 3 teaspoons pimientos, mustard, onion, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with remaining pimientos. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 66 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Pimiento & Cheese Deviled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC