Pilgrim Hat Cookies Recipe
We dreamed up this combination for a yummy treat to take into school before our Thanksgiving break. Everyone loved them! —Megan and Mitchell Vogel, Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 7 drops yellow food coloring
- 32 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) fudge-striped cookies
- 32 pieces orange mini Chiclets gum
- 1. In a small shallow bowl, combine frosting and food coloring. Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups.
- 2. Holding the bottom of a peanut butter cup, dip top of cup in yellow frosting. Position over center hole on the bottom of cookie, forming the hatband and crown. Add a buckle of Chiclets gum. Repeat with remaining cups and cookies. Yield: 32 cookies.
1 cookie equals 130 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC