Pigs in Blankets
The addition of cornmeal to the biscuit mixture gives a nice change of pace to these spiral-wrapped hot dogs. "Kids love dipping them in ketchup and mustard," Katie comments.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 7 tablespoons water
- 10 hot dogs
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, cornmeal and water just until
- moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 5 times. Roll
- out into a 10-in. square; cut into 10 strips. Starting at one end,
- wrap each strip in a spiral around a hot dog; pinch ends. Place on
- an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or
- until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.