Pigs In A Blanket Main Dish
This simple recipe uses refrigerated crescent rolls and pre-cooked breakfast links.Mary Anne McWhirter, Pearland, Texas
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage
- Separate the dough into eight triangles. Place a sausage on wide end
- of each triangle and roll up. Place, tip down, on an ungreased
- baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden
- brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 240 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 651 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein.