- Place one log in the center of each circle. Brush edges of dough with
- water; fold dough over filling and pinch edges to seal. Reroll
- scraps. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Place on greased racks in shallow baking pans. Bake at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Serve with
- mustard if desired.
- Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer (calculated without mustard) equals 120 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.