Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
These baked hot dog sandwiches appeal to kids of all ages. Even my husband, Allan, admits to enjoying every bite! We like to dip them in ketchup and mustard.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Caraway seeds
- Separate crescent dough into triangles. Place hot dogs at wide end of triangles and roll up. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Combine egg and water; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with caraway and press lightly into rolls.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pigs in a Blanket in Country Woman September/October 1995, p37
Reviews for Pigs in a Blanket(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Sandwiches >