Pierogi Supper Recipe
"My husband love pierogies," writes Holly Bosworth of Ocala, Florida. "When I needed a fast meal without a lot of cleanup, I came up with this all-in-one dinner. It's colorful, healthy and very filling."
- 1 package (16.9 ounces) frozen pierogies
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1. Cook pierogies according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the ham, squash, zucchini and garlic powder in butter for 4 minutes or until squash is tender. Drain pierogies and add to skillet; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 266 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 984mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Pierogi Supper
Reviewed Feb. 26, 2010
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC