"My family loves cheesecake," reports Rebekah Ann Snow, Star City, Arkansas. "One day, Grandpa decided a shake made from a piece of cheesecake would be extra wonderful. He was right!
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/4 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR EACH SHAKE:
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk and
- lemon juice; beat until thickened and blended. Fold in whipped
- topping. Spoon into the crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into eight pieces. For each shake, place one piece of cheesecake
- in a blender; add the additional ingredients. Cover and process
- until smooth. Pour into a chilled glass. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 448 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.