This recipe goes a long way to satisfy the thirst of your guests. You can easily scale down the recipe when entertaining a smaller group.Mina Dyck, Boissevain, Manitoba
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups each grapefruit, orange and pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes. Remove from the heat; cool. Pour into large bowl; add
- juices. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in ginger ale just before
- serving. Yield: about 5 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 129 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.