Picnic Stuffed Eggs Recipe
My dad loves these stuffed eggs, which are a Southern favorite. I've been cooking since I became a teenager, and this is one of my original recipes.
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well.
- 2. Stuff or pipe into the egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 154 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC