Picnic Stuffed Eggs Recipe
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well.
- 2. Stuff or pipe into the egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
2 each: 154 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 215mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Picnic Stuffed Eggs
"Mine came out runny. My husband didn't like them at all. I don't think it's the recipe.....I always over pour Worcestershire sauce.....I'm sure that's what made it runny. I won't make these again....not a fan of pickle relish anyway!"
"This was delicious. They were all gone at our family picnic"
"I have been using this recipe since I found it in a magazine pull-out somewhere around 2002. It's a fave at my house!"
"We enjoyed these eggs, great taste"
"What a nice twist to deviled eggs! I sprinkled mine with smoked paprika for my own little twist. I will continue to make these yummy eggs...A+!"