- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into the egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Picnic Stuffed Eggs(5)
Sort By :
Mine came out runny. My husband didn't like them at all. I don't think it's the recipe.....I always over pour Worcestershire sauce.....I'm sure that's what made it runny. I won't make these again....not a fan of pickle relish anyway!
This was delicious. They were all gone at our family picnic
I have been using this recipe since I found it in a magazine pull-out somewhere around 2002. It's a fave at my house!
We enjoyed these eggs, great taste
What a nice twist to deviled eggs! I sprinkled mine with smoked paprika for my own little twist. I will continue to make these yummy eggs...A+!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Deviled Egg Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >