Picnic Rice Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup French salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Leaf lettuce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, salad dressing, salt and pepper. Fold into the rice mixture. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 301 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 854mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Picnic Rice Salad
"I have made this and it's easy and very good . Will be making it again."