Picnic Potato Chip Chicken Recipe
- 3 cups crushed ridged potato chips (any flavor)
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine potato chips and garlic powder. Dip chicken pieces in butter, then roll in potato chip mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with any remaining butter and coating.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (10 ounces) equals 858 calories, 62 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 613 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 52 g protein.
Reviews for Picnic Potato Chip Chicken
"It was simple and easy. It was delicious."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.