Picnic Potato Chip Chicken Recipe
- 3 cups crushed ridged potato chips (any flavor)
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine potato chips and garlic powder. Dip chicken pieces in butter, then roll in potato chip mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with any remaining butter and coating.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
10 ounce-weight: 858 calories, 62g fat (26g saturated fat), 215mg cholesterol, 613mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 52g protein.
Reviews for Picnic Potato Chip Chicken
"It was simple and easy. It was delicious."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.